Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whew, I can breathe a sigh of relief

I've been very worried about our kitties because the pet sitter wasn't sure if she still had keys to our house. Last I talked to her, she was going look for them and get back to me. I didn't hear from her before we left. I've been worrying off and on that she couldn't get into the house, didn't get my email with Jenny number for backup keys, etc. I sent two emails with no response and then in desperation this morning, because my cell phone isn't working, I called directly to her and left a message.

About an hour later, I had a flash of insight. I could log in to the web management for our alarm system and see if she had used her code. I logged in and she was there to check on them at 11:00 Seattle time. Whew. It means they missed dinner last night, but at least they should be good from here on out. I can relax now.

3 comments:

GDG said...

Don't I have keys for your place? Let me know if you need something.
-GDG

Anonymous said...

Lola says Hi!

Anonymous said...

Scott, that's the TOCHO (Tokyo Metropolitan govt. building). You have to go to the top. There are elevators. Do it.